Tracked shutters are look great on bi-folding doors.
On a beautiful summer’s day, tracked shutters can effortlessly be moved to one side to ‘bringing the outside in’. They can be closed with the doors left open to allow for filtered airflow through the opened slats while providing partial shading. Track shutters can also be used as a room divide proving this product’s superb practicality and flexibility.
- Effective light and privacy control – choice of shutter type and slat size dependent
- Blackout – market leading blackout pleated blind insert available
- Inherently child safe – no cords required for operation
- Temperature control – helps keep room cool in the summers & warm in the winter
- Adds value to your home – aspirational and a great investment
- Energy efficient – significantly reduces drafts from windows
- Noise reduction – making shutters ideal for city living
- Added security – additional barrier is perceived increase in security
- Low maintenance – slats can be replaced but very robust window covering
- Easy to clean – fewer & larger slats than venetian blinds and a largely flat surface
- No quibble guarantee – 5 year cover towards panel warping and colour fading
Book an in-home consult or virtual survey with Richard via our online booking system
Learn about the different shutter options
Hardwood v PVC
Richard and the team were excellent, highly professional and took great care to install the shutters in our two bay windows perfectly. They look amazing! We highly recommend SBC for great service and competitive pricing. Thanks for doing an excellent job.
Richard fitted my living room bay window with wooden shutters and what a fantastic job. Total professional who exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend SBC! In fact, I have just ordered wooden shutters for the upstairs windows.