Shutters in the bedroom are a stunning choice. Solid panels shutters, by their very nature, provide excellent blackout for the perfect night’s sleep.
Standard slatted shutters, however, are not blackout products but at SBC, we have a solution!
Our market leading frames allow for a blackout pleated blind to be inserted discretely on the window side of the shutters. Their low profile and small stack size means that your shutters will not protrude into the room significantly and you will have a uniform look from inside and outside the property.
These blinds can also be motorised so instant darkness can be achievable with the touch of a button.
- Effective light and privacy control – choice of shutter type and slat size dependent
- Blackout – market leading blackout pleated blind insert available
- Inherently child safe – no cords required for operation
- Temperature control – helps keep room cool in the summers & warm in the winter
- Adds value to your home – aspirational and a great investment
- Energy efficient – significantly reduces drafts from windows
- Noise reduction – making shutters ideal for city living
- Added security – additional barrier is perceived increase in security
- Low maintenance – slats can be replaced but very robust window covering
- Easy to clean – fewer & larger slats than venetian blinds and a largely flat surface
- No quibble guarantee – 5 year cover towards panel warping and colour fading
Book an in-home consult or virtual survey with Richard via our online booking system
Learn about the different shutter options
Hardwood v PVC
Richard and the team were excellent, highly professional and took great care to install the shutters in our two bay windows perfectly. They look amazing! We highly recommend SBC for great service and competitive pricing. Thanks for doing an excellent job.
Richard fitted my living room bay window with wooden shutters and what a fantastic job. Total professional who exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend SBC! In fact, I have just ordered wooden shutters for the upstairs windows.