Café style shutters cover the lower portion of the window only.
This style is ideal for windows at street level where privacy is an issue. Café style encourages lots natural light into the room over the top of the shutter.
It is also the perfect accompaniment to full length curtains where the minimalist appearance of the shutter makes for a stunning contrast to the elegance of curtains.
- Effective light and privacy control – choice of shutter type and slat size dependent
- Inherently child safe – no cords required for operation
- Adds value to your home – aspirational and a great investment
- Noise reduction – making shutters ideal for city living
- Added security – additional barrier is perceived increase in security
- Low maintenance – slats can be replaced but very robust window covering
- Easy to clean – fewer & larger slats than venetian blinds and a largely flat surface
- No quibble guarantee – 5 year cover towards panel warping and colour fading
Book an in-home consult or virtual survey with Richard via our online booking system
Learn about the different shutter options
Hardwood v PVC
Richard and the team were excellent, highly professional and took great care to install the shutters in our two bay windows perfectly. They look amazing! We highly recommend SBC for great service and competitive pricing. Thanks for doing an excellent job.
Richard fitted my living room bay window with wooden shutters and what a fantastic job. Total professional who exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend SBC! In fact, I have just ordered wooden shutters for the upstairs windows.